Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back in Korea

I'm back in Seoul now. Hong Kong was one of my favorites. It's really an impressive city. Getting there was a bit precarious, I almost died on the plane, well, not really. but everyone on the plane thought they'd met their end. We got caught in the tail end of tropical storm and it felt like we were passengers on a toy plane and godzilla was shaking us like we were a snow globe. I was sleeping, all curled up and crooked, in a horribly un-ergonomic way and probably would've broken my neck if my mom didn't wake me up to put on my seatbelt (She's got crazy spidey sense). As soon as i clicked the belt, I think we dropped a 100 ft in a split second. I'm no expert so I don't even know if that's possible (estevie is it?) In any case, people were tossed around like rag dolls and a few passengers and flight attendants were taken away by medics as soon as we landed. It only lasted a few seconds but boy were we shook up.

No comments: